- Portable – allows you to easily and quickly transport the slasher to work sites
- Powerful – powerful enough to cope with a variety of grasses, small trees and light scrub
- Durable – Rotary slasher has reversible steel blades for cutting, which increases total life of the blade.
- Safety – Safety chain shield & gearbox cover increases overall security while in use
- Flexible – Height adjustable rear wheel allows for tighter turning areas with less stress
|Recommed Tractor (HP)||40 HP|
|Overal Width||1580 mm|
|Cutting Width||1470 mm|
|Cutting Height||50 mm -110 mm|
|Blade Size||380 mm * 100 mm*10 mm|
|Number Of Blades||2 Pieces|
|Deck Thickness||5.0 mm|
|Gear Box / Capacity||1:1.93 Ratio 40 HP|
|Grass Discharge||Rear Discharge|
Features / Highligts
Q & A
Thank you for your question. EFCUT Slasher is a simple but efficient machine, designed for use on a wide range of compact tractors. It is ideal for small holders and land owners, perfect for trimming farms, pasture and paddock.
He is much more powerful than an electric lawn mower and may cut well. I have a big farm, which is very powerful to me, but I haven't run it on the damp grass.don't forget to clean the mower afterwards.
Not a standalone unit. This is a PTO slasher attaching behind a tractor, which is attached by 3-point hitch. Not a standalone unit.